Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pelangi...



RAINBOWS

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you.
And share with you it's beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.
If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own.
A place to find serenity
A place to be alone.
If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea.
But all these things I'm findingare impossible for me,
I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be...
what I know best,
a friend that's always there.
~Khalil Gibran~
Waktu ni kira dah lps hujan but still ada rintik2...Hujan panas..Tu yang keluar si pelangi ni. Suka sgt ngan pelangi.. Sbb dia colourful. Tapi, pesan org tua2 dulu..Jgn lalu bawah pelangi...Nanti kita akn dpt sakit..Mcm mana nak lalu bawah pelangi, sdgkan kita sendiri pun x tahu mana pangkal & hujung pelangi nie.. Wallahuallam. Ntah ya ntah x... Apa2 penyakit itu datang dari Allah S.W.T

No comments:

Post a Comment